We are suppliers of liquefied gases of a very high quality from a German Ingolstadt refinery.
The TOMEGAS s. r. o. company has been operating on a market of LPG liquefied gases (propane, butane, propane-butane, isobutane) since 1996. During this time our company gained a stable position thanks to a great service and a high quality of suppliered liquefied gases. Nowadays the company operates on a large part of Czech and Slovak market. One of the most important company priorities is “an individual access to each costumer.”
Thanks to our own logistics and storage of LPG the company can be an absolutely independent supplier and offer and guarantee supplies in time to our customers according to their wishes and needs.
Supplies of the liquefied gas are ensured by our own tankers round Czech and Slovak Republic and also to difficult areas. For these cases we are able to supply LPG by tanks with a 4x4 drive and an extended bottling hose with length of max. 50 metres. It means that trays don´t need to be situated right by the traffic communication.
Thanks to three highcapacity tax warehouses in Czech and Slovak republic we can keep a constant product supply to our customers so every order is released in time.
All the tax warehouses are equipped of high capacity stacks, railway lifts, modern filling stations of propane and propane-butane bottles where the used technology of filling the bottles guarantees a maximal purity of propane.
Our own laboratory: Because of continual improvement of our supply services we do a quality control of every supply by our laboratory machines called gas chromatography that measures a quantity of contained substances, sulphur and the evaporator.
These machines accelerate an input and output check and a clearance of delivery to our customers. Mainly when the supplies of aerosol mixtures are done and it´s necessary to mix the products with a high precision according to a customer´s order.
ČSN ISO 9001:2009 a ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005.
At the beginning of 2012 we passed a certification system process of quality management and a system process of environmental management and we got a certificate ČSN ISO 9001:2009 a ČSN EN ISO 14001:2005.
The TOMEGAS s.r.o. company reduced an environmental risk in its LPG storages in Branice and Olomouc by a project of casing of stationary stack projects. These projects were co-financed from ERDF and SFŽP funds within Operational Programme Environment 2007-2013, Priority Axis 5.1.
We offer complex services
- Supplies of propane and propane-butane for heating of family houses, hospitals, hotels, industrial objects etc.
- Supplies of propane and propane-butane for technological purposes (e.g. wood drying rooms, glassworks, pharmaceutical factories etc.)
- A heating of towns or their parts
- A supply and rent of a stack, including a connection to a heating system
- A complete supply of heating systems on key
- Supplies of LPG to gas stations
- A complete supply or rent of LPG station
- Supplies of propane-butane to filling stations of PB bottles
- Distribution of PB bottles including an establishment of a selling place
- Suppliesofpowered propane forforktrucks
- Isobutane supplies for technological purposes (e.g. spray filling, plastic, rubber and isolation materials pruduce, etc.)
- Ensuring of a maintenance and regular revisions.
- A free consultation and advisory service